1) Responsible for implementing the sales target of the execution project and compiling the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales summary report;
2) Responsible for allocating the sales task plan and plan execution progress of the staff of the case property consultant;
3) Responsible for handling customer issues, disputes and complaints in all follow-up departments, and improving customer satisfaction;
4) Responsible for the supervision and management of the case, the organization and coordination of relevant departments and personnel on the site;
5) Responsible for the system improvement, organization, assessment and training of the teams under their jurisdiction;
6) Assist the marketing manager to complete related management work.
1) College degree or above, engaged in sales work for more than 5 years and has more than 3 years of team management experience;
2) Have good professional ethics and professionalism;
3) Strong organizational, leadership, coordination, communication and summarization skills (familiar with marketing model priorities);
4) Have rich sales experience and be familiar with the operation procedures and characteristics of real estate sales;
5) Strong sales skills and independent negotiation skills;
6) Have good physical and psychological qualities, strong ability to withstand stress, and be aggressive;
7) Skilled in using office software.
1. College degree or above, more than three years of sales management experience
2. Responsible for the construction and management of the sales team
3. Develop and assist sales personnel to complete sales targets